I developed a dynamic tester for VHDL beginners. This video gives an overview.
- Develop VHDL code and test it with a 32 In/Out Test interface
- Beginner environment for BCD2SevenSegment Decoder development
- Pattern generator with BCD code
- Seven-segment display output
- Beginner environment for Gray2Binary Decoder development
- Pattern generator with Gray code
The tester is based on GHDL and developed in C#.
Download tester with source code: VHDLSimulator
Start the program: VHDLSimulator\bin\Debug\VHDLSimulator.exe
Edit the VHDL soruce file: VHDLSimulator\bin\Debug\Inverter.vhdl